Thursday, November 27, 2008

1st day

On board JetStar, my eyes are so dry and uncomfortable. But surprisingly the seats and service aren’t as bad as what I expected. The seats are actually LEATHER!

So anyway, back in Melbourne, already our journey was exciting and what lies ahead remain a mystery, whether to if I’m going to be able to find my luggage.
Only at about 5am, I finished packing my bag and I immediately died as I hit the bed. But I decided to wake up earlier today to say bye to my sister and brother before they head off to school. Essentially I’ve had only 3 hours of sleep.
Being so gungho I only decided to copy all my files from my desktop to my laptop at about 8.30. I thought it wouldn’t take too long, but I was wrong. I planned on leaving the house at about 10.30am, but I ended up only leaving at 11! Glad Janson wasn’t too fussy about it. So we made our way to Melbourne Airport, and headed straight for the check-in area, but because our flight flies to Darwin first before heading to Singapore, our flight wasn’t listed on the Flight Schedule. But we managed to check-in with no problems, except my luggage was 0.2kg above the limit, fortunately the guy at the counter was nice. So we received our boarding passes and we made our way to Gate 10. I was happily sipping on my small cup of Coke, while we waited patiently for the gate to open. However when they called our rows, I looked at my boarding pass and the row number on it was different from my friend’s. So I was thinking, maybe they stuffed up and had our seats mixed up. So I didn’t really cared about it. BUT I looked further on the boarding pass and I realised that the name on the pass was not mine but rather ‘LISA TING’. Immediately I was shocked and told Janson that we had an issue. Foolishly I’ve mistaken someone else’s boarding pass as mine! So I had a chat with JetStar Crew and managed to get MY name on my boarding pass. But that really gave me a shock! I should have checked before I left the check-in area. Despite the scare, I took the issue quite calmly and added it to the memory that I’m going to have about this trip.

Looking forward for more exciting and fun weeks ahead of me.
Until then, stay in tune to our blog for more updates.

Cheers,
g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home