Tuesday, November 25, 2008

take care boys

wow im some what excited for you boys, eventhough linda and i arent flying out til next thursday; im still really excited. Today i went by Jansons house to pick up some books, upon my arrival i get greeted my jansons mum and ELMO. Damn his nails are sharp he pounced on me and even dirtied my tommy hilfiger polo i was wearing. I had a look at jansons luggage and it's tiny. He'll definitely come back with one at least twice the size of the one he already has.
wow time really does fly. gabriel finally got his SEXY macbook im soooooo jealous lol, its shinier, smoother, brighter, better! . oh well i guess it'll have drool all over it once i take a look. ahhahaa. and check my enter on it.

enjoy the flight boys, take good care of yourself and each other. and i can tell gabriels going to be the first one ordering food HAHAAHHA
betty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home