Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nothing more to say

What can I say,
Time really flew so quickly!
One minute ago, I was rushing for my plane back at Melbourne. Next thing I know I'm saying bye to a bunch of really good friends.
Its really quiet now.. But I'm really really really glad that we've came on this trip.
Things that we've done and seen that will forever remain in me. And I'm sure for you guys as well.

Janson, we've been overseas for almost a month and a half. At the start it was kinda weird. But I reckon to certain levels we were on the same frequency. I've seen you change from someone not daring to do anything, to someone who was very "on". Ready and on the ball to do anything.
Our last few weeks back in Singapore after the girls left was quite relaxing. And the most enjoyable was the Chalet. Seeing INSANE dares and even the Steamboat buffet. Really glad that you were able to be in this part of my holiday.

Linda, Had an awesome time with you at Hong Kong and Malaysia. So greatful that your future brother in law was able to take us all around. Giving us a private tour, and taking us to eat the most awesome crabs. Although the game we played in Hongkong had only ME as the participant of the game, it was fun to have you 'spectating' the game. haha.

Betty, HAHA you're the most funniest because we got to bag you the most. Jokes. But it was great to have you on the trip and organising almost everything in Hong Kong. Really had a great time with you on this trip.
Such a shame that you girls weren't able to go on the reverse bungy or the giant swing.. But it was great that you were part of this trip too

Janson and myself didn't do much during the 2weeks after hong kong, it was more of a relaxing and gearing down period. Which I'm glad we had. Sometimes us guys just wanna hit the couch and just surf on the remote. =)
Chalet was great... Escape theme park? Shirts off during a ride? Whoohoo! Awesome!!!
Great bbq? Good fellowship over food and beer...

Anyways, I've been posted into the army already and kinda not looking forward to it yet. So I'll be looking forward to ANOTHER holiday back in Melbourne..

Cheers to one holiday which will never be forgotten!!
g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home